Posts Tagged ‘Beer’
Check out the article for more details, here is the list:
10. Unibroue La Fin Du Monde
9. Harveistoun Old Engine Oil
8. Sweetwater Happy Ending Imperial Stout
7. Ridgeway Santa’s Butt
6. Buffalo Bill’s Alimony Ale
5. Dogfish Head Golden Shower
4. Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast Pooh Coffee
3. McQuire’s I’ll Have What The Gentleman On The Floor Is Having Barley Wine
2. Avery Collaboration Not Litigation
1. Wasatch Polygamy Porter
According to a study released today, moderate drinking combined with exercise significantly reduces the chances of heart disease more than just exercise alone. The article says that “people who neither drink nor exercise have a 30 to 49 percent higher risk of heart disease than people who do one or both of the activities,” which is really no surprise, but “non-drinkers had a 30 percent to 31 percent higher risk of heart disease compared to moderate drinkers, no matter the amount of physical activity they undertook.” In other words, moderate drinking is a better way to prevent heart disease than exercise alone.
Running and beer are near daily activities for me, so I can only conclude that I am the healthiest person ever in the entire history of the world. Hooray me!