My Top 10 Simpsons Episodes
MSNBC recently posted their top 10 Simpson episodes, which inspired me to do a list of my own. So here’s my list:
10. Homer Badman – Homer gets charged with sexual harassment after grabbing the Gummi de Milo off the babysitter’s pants.
9. Duffless – Homer gives up beer for a month.
8. Who Shot Mr. Burns? – A two parter, but I’m counting it as one big episode. My favorite part is this Twin Peaks reference.
7. Mr. Plow – Homer buys a plow and opens his own business.
6. Deep Space Homer – Homer wins out over Barney to become an astronaut.
5. Last Exit to Springfield – Homer becomes head of the union. Lisa needs braces.
4. Homer’s Phobia – Guest starring John Waters. Homer thinks Bart is gay and tries to turn him straight. Check out their visit to the gay steel mill.
3. You Only Move Twice – Homer goes to work for supervillain Hank Scorpio.
2. Marge vs the Monorail – Springfield decides to build a monorail to put themselves on the map (just like Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook). Featuring my all time favorite Simpsons song.
1. Cape Feare – The family goes into the witness protection program to escape Sideshow Bob.